Join us for our U.S. Tax Seminar with Mr. Steven Youngblood, Tax Managing Director | Global Employer Services, Deloitte, Houston Texas.
Date & Time: Monday May 7th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Venue: The Diplomat Radisson Blu - Al Fanar Hall, 14th Floor
Topics to be covered include:
· Recent US tax reforms and the impact on individuals - comparative analysis between 2017 and 2018.
· Eligibility for the foreign earned income and foreign housing exclusion.
· Foreign Financial Asset Reporting requirements.
· Eligibility for retirement contributions for Expats.
· Estate and Gift Tax overview.
· Planning Considerations
· Becoming compliant with US tax filing obligations and the programs available.
6:00 - 6:30: Registration and Networking (Heavy Appetizers & Cash Bar included)
6:30 - 8:00: Presentation with Q&A
Members BD 10/ Non-Members BD 15. Payment may be made at the event with cash or check (paid to “American Chamber of Commerce in Bahrain”). If you wish to pay via bank transfer please let us know at email@example.com and we will send you the bank details.
Become A MemberMembership Information
1st Floor, Office 111 Building 256, Road 2705, Block 327
Adliya - Kingdom of Bahrain
CONNECT WITH US
Copyright AmCham Bahrain © 2023