Join the AmCham Abu Dhabi’s Women in Business Committee for an exciting webinar on “Emotional Intelligence”.
Emotional intelligence - or the way you recognize, manage, and utilize emotions - is the most important skill for career advancement. Indeed, as technology continues to evolve and new skills are needed, "soft skills" and emotional intelligence remain invaluable for becoming an organizational leader. In this one-hour session, you will learn why emotional intelligence is important to personal and professional success and recognize competencies you can work on to increase your level of emotional intelligence.
Attend this riveting session and tap into the key concepts to help you harness your emotional intelligence.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Concept and Meaning of Emotional Intelligence
- EQ – Emotional Quotient Vs
- IQ – Intelligence Quotient
- Five Key Components of Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Emotions: Self and Others
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- How to improve Emotional Intelligence
- Psychological Capital and Emotional Intelligence
- COVID-19 and Emotional Intelligence.
Please click on the picture to see the bio.
C-Suite Executive with Global Experience, Start-up Advising, Mentoring, Leadership Consulting & Coaching
RSVP: By Monday, October 26, 2020
- Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Bahrain Time
- Cost: Complimentary to all