TiEcon 2021 seizes the opportunity to showcase the transformative technologies emerging from the crisis. They have been engaging with digital technologies that keep us connected and productive in an unsafe world.
Attend TiEcon 2021 to learn from the world's best minds on trending technology as well as the road to entrepreneurship with their end-to-end entrepreneurship programs for hands-on knowledge for your startup journey--from startup bootcamp, mentorship, VC connections, to a pitch competition.
When: May 6-8, 2021
Who: AmCham Members
Register your interest to attend now and AmCham will confirm 10 members to receive complimentary virtual passes by May 3rd. AmCham will send these confirmed members a special code to register online to receive the free access.
TiEcon is an immersive technology entrepreneurship event featuring many technology trailblazers. Here is a sampling of the speakers:
· Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix
· Ratan Tata, Chairman, Tata Trusts that owns Tata Group, an industry behemoth in India
· Adena Friedman, CEO of NASDAQ
· Geeta Gupta-Fisker, Co-founder and CFO of the Electric Vehicle Company, Frisker, Inc.
· Daniel Dines, co-founder, and CEO of UiPath, the number one Robotic Process Automation Company
· Jason Zander, EVP of Microsoft Azure
· Daniel O’Day, CEO of Gilead Sciences Inc
· Razat Gaurav, CEO of LLamasoft
· Nikesh Arora, CEO of Palo Alto Networks
· Navin Chaddha, Managing Partner, Mayfield Fund
See the website to learn more: https://www.tiecon.org/