Call to all importers, agents or clients. You're invited to meet members of a virtual trade delegation of West Virginia companies.
All of these companies are looking for importers, agents or clients for their various products.
The companies (listed below) will be available to meet via ZOOM on the following days:
11-14 October 2021
Meetings will be scheduled in 30 minute intervals from 3:30-6:00 Bahrain Time.
1. Glass for architecture, stained glass windows or related uses
2. Ecological system that separates grease trap waste into marketable commodities
3. Biometric Systems for Security Applications
4. OEM Truck Parts for all Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicles
5. High-Pressure Hydraulic Gear Pumps And Motors, Flow Dividers, Intensifiers
6. Coal-based Insulation for Ultra-High Performance Engineering Applications
7. Coal Filler used in the Rubber, Plastics, Coatings & Silicone Industries
Please look at the list below and let us know which companies are of interest to you. We will then schedule appointments for you and send you a ZOOM link for each meeting.
1. The Paul Wissmach Glass Company (https://wissmachglass.com) has manufactured glass in West Virginia since 1904, one of the oldest glass companies in the US. Artists, architects, designers, studios and hobbyists worldwide, use Wissmach Glass. They offer a wide range of colors, textures, and luminescent surface treatments of glass, including stained glass and fusible art glass with 90 and 96 COE compatibility.
With hundreds of colors available in a wide range of textures and types, they offer the broadest selection of art glass in the world. In addition to their current selections, they frequently work with artists and designers to develop and introduce new colors and types of glass to meet the demands of today’s tastes. Paul Wissmach Glass Company can also supply such products as:
· Sheet Glass in textured and smooth surfaces
· Large standard sheets are 81.28 x 106.68 cm but can provide up to 81.28 x 213.36 cm
· Value packs of smaller squares, circles and other custom sizes available on request
· All colors and types are available with Luminescent or Iridescent coating
· Transparent, opaque or reactive glass
· Frit in many popular 96 COE colors
· Bulk processed furnace glass perfect for Glass Blowing
They constantly introduce new colors and types of glass to meet the demands of today’s glass artists and designers.
2. Greasezilla (http://www.greasezilla.com) is an ecological system that separates grease trap waste into its basic parts. It is an innovative hydronic thermal separation & conversion technology that manages fats, oils and grease waste while recovering an advanced biofuel (ABF) and generating a high-quality feedstock for anaerobic digesters. The system generates three distinct layers:
· Brown Grease: 10-15% of the volume is a very low moisture, high free fatty acid brown grease advanced biofuel (ABF) that is increasingly used as feedstock for biodiesel as well as being a drop-in substitute for Bunker # 6 fuel oil. It is a marketable commodity, ready for boiler use without further processing.
· Batter: The second layer is organic matter left over after the brown grease is separated and removed. The batter, comprising 5% of the processed volume, is a balanced, homogenized substrate input high in BOD/COD, a perfect food for anaerobic digestion.
· Effluent Water: Once the brown grease and batter are removed, the remaining water is pasteurized and safe for discharge to the treatment center headworks.
The Greasezilla system sits ahead of the water resource recovery facility. Upstream, the system handles grease on the front end, before it causes equipment and infrastructure problems. Unlike other separation systems including dewatering, drying, dissolved air flotation (DAF) or centrifuging, Greasezilla® operates without costly chemical or polymer additives, further processing or blending. Greasezilla leaves nothing to be landfilled and runs off the very fuel it processes from the waste stream.
3. Lakota Software Solutions (http://www.lakotasoftware.com) is a manufacturer of biometric systems for security applications. Their biometric software allows the end user to build an enrollment and identification system to their size, cost and specifications. The software also facilitates criminal & civilian biometric enrollment and identification processes or to build automated biometric identification systems (ABIS).
Lakota also provides the middleware that connects to most collection devices (fingerprint scanner, face capture, iris scanner) to obtain the biometrics, and then prepares and submits that biometric data to a database for enrollment, matching, & identification. Their customer base includes military, law enforcement, investigations, biometric hardware manufacturers and biometric matching companies.
Lakota Software Solutions allows users to submit a biometric file, whereby the data collected has to conform to a specification that is based on a biometric standard configured to meet client specifications as needed. Lakota's software does the specification compliance automatically for the end user, which ensures complete and concise transmission to a database. Other factors include image compression and fingerprint sequence correction.
Their software also operates on mobile platforms (i.e. Android tablets & phones, Windows tablets) thus allowing the design of systems needed in the field (e.g. police interactions on the roadside or at a crime scene, military interactions with persons of interest on the battlefield, civilian interactions in remote/rural areas). The software is highly configurable/customizable to meet the client’s size, scope, and budget
4. Legacy Truck Centers is an authorized distributor for a large number of trucking parts manufacturers, including Volvo Trucks, Mack Trucks and Isuzu, Cummins Engine, Autocar Truck, Eaton Fuller, Spicer, Meritor, Bendix, Haldex, Truck-Lite, Grote, Delco-Remy, ECCO, Red DOT, Fleetguard, Davco, Racor, Goodyear, Hendrickson, Hadley, Grover, Dayco, CR, SKF, Horton, Kysor, Fontaine, Holland, Jost, Muncie, Accuride and more! All of the parts provided come with the manufacturer's 1-year warranty. They provide shipping services via FedEx International, Air Freight forwarders and Ocean Shipping. Legacy Truck Centers has sold trucks, and truck parts into over 100 countries worldwide.
Legacy Truck Centers can provide truck parts for many heavy and medium duty trucks. As an authorized distributor for many manufacturers, they stock over $10,000,000 in parts in their warehouses. They can
also provide shipping to the port of your choice. Legacy Truck Centers' retail e-commerce website (https://class8truckparts.com/) has over 12,000 parts listed, including photos and specifications of many parts. They also have a private wholesale customer website which allows their best customers access to their discounted prices on over 400,000 part numbers, and to place orders online. Legacy is positioned to help clients receive the correct part for their heavy-duty truck.
Legacy is looking for clients and agents for the Middle East (but NOT Kuwait, Oman, UAE or Saudi Arabia).
5. Permco (https://www.permco.com) is a leading manufacturer of high-pressure hydraulic gear pumps and motors, flow dividers, intensifiers and accessories. They have developed a wide array of replacement hydraulic parts, as well as cast iron parts and the resulting complete units. They have recently added a line of hydraulic vane pumps and motors. In addition to the manufacturing plant in Ohio, the company operates Permco Tianjin Hydraulic and Permco Tianjin Fluid Power Manufacturing Co., both based in China.
Permco offers the highest quality products possible to their wide customer base of OEMs and distributors.
6. CFOAM Carbon Foam (http://www.cfoam.com) provides enabling technologies for a host of next-generation material systems and components. CFOAM® carbon foam is designed to meet the growing demand for ultra-high performance engineering materials in the military, industrial, aerospace and commercial product markets. CFOAM can replace conventional materials in existing systems to increase product life cycle and to provide enhanced product performance properties.
CFOAM, a non-combustible coal-based carbon, exhibits excellent mechanical and thermal properties. This line is an excellent engineering material for many high end applications including aerospace tooling, fireproof wall core material, energy absorbing structures, blast protection systems, thermal protection systems, exhaust systems, hot structures and structural panels for EMI shielding and radar absorption applications.
7. Coal Fillers (https://coalfillers.com) produces Austin Black 325, a multi-purpose raw material filler used in the production of rubber, plastics, coatings and silicone industries. With its signature product – Austin Black 325 – and personalized science-centered service, Coal Fillers can help customers improve formulas in manufacturing. Compared to other clay, talc, and calcium carbonate fillers, Austin Black 325 is one of the most cost effective and versatile organic fillers available.
For example, Austin Black 325 is used in the following industries: Tires - Light passenger and truck tires; Tires - Lawn and garden, ATV, Agricultural, Industrial Office and Industrial rubber mats; Black Plastic Master-batches… Custom Rubber Compounders Rubber seals, hoses, belts, mud flaps Epoxy Coatings Black polyurethane adhesive Fluoro-elastomers Conveyor Belts Silicone Coatings and Stains.